Wednesday, September 21, 2005

No More Stress

I have decided that I refuse to be stressed anymore. I hate the way it makes me feel and it is ridiculous to go around everyday in such a state. I understand that stress is necessary at times (at times being the key). Several of the girls in my program and I decided that we are through with stress. We are not sure exactly how to do this but we are giving it a shot. I have already felt better this week. This in no way means that I am not busy as all get out, but it does mean that I am enjoying my busy schedule. I refuse to be a part of something that I do not enjoy. I want to think back on these three years as a wonderful experience, not a ball of stress. So anyone feel free to join me in a stress free life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.