Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fall with Daddy and Peggy

I had a wonderful time this weekend with Daddy and Peggy. It was amazing just spending time with them. I love being at an age where my father is not just a parent but also one of my best friends and my step-mom is someone who I seek encouragement from. I love living in NC but after a weekend like this I realize how much I miss home. I miss being close to my family and having the opportunity to just sit and talk with them more than twice a year.

Here are a few pics from the weekend!!!!












If and when I ever get married, I want the wedding to be here in the fall.

4 comments:

myleswerntz said...

that's a pretty amazing little chapel.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Where were the pictures taken?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun! Sorry I couldn't be there. Great pictures! Love you.
-Mandy

Meg said...

man, I love NC in the fall!