Monday, October 09, 2006

Long Overdue

It has been over a month since I have written... so this is what has been happening in my life.

I went to Orlando for a conference and this is what happened



I spend all of my time at one of these two places:



Regional Cancer Center-internship



Caribou coffee: place to study

A few weeks ago I got to see



Indigo Girls,they are amazing!!!!



and The Weepies, my favorite new group



And this weekend dad and peggy are coming to NC!



Life is good, but busy right now!

6 comments:

myleswerntz said...

yesssssssss for dad and peggy. can i see them in december?

Anonymous said...

i appreciate your use of pictures!!! it was fabulous...quite possibly could have been a short children's flip-book!!!

Sarah said...

Great to know you are still there. Looks like life has been full for you and there is always more to come. Joy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the brief story with lots of pictures. I'm still not ready for big paragraphs and hard-to-read words. Why don't adult books come with illustrations, anyway?

The Linz said...

I love your tiara. I think you should wear it all the time.

Meg said...

great pic. I too love the tiara