Friday, July 07, 2006

Fortune Cookie

Tonight I went with two of my good friends (Elysia and Carrie) to PF Chang’s. We had a wonderful dinner and the conversation was even better than the food. It was the perfect dinner to end a long day at my internship. The best part of the evening was when we opened our fortune cookies. I was not too eager to read mine since I normally get the fortunes that say something like “good people go far in life.” So I was surprised as I opened my cookie and pulled out a little slip of paper that stated “The evening will bring romance.” There is still over an hour before the end of the night and I am not giving up hope on my fortune…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still save a bubble bath counts! -leigh

Anonymous said...

I meant "say"... oops.

Anonymous said...

Soooo ... what kind of romance bloomed? ~christi

Sarah said...

What a fun fortune! Do tell - what romance happened?