Thursday, April 28, 2005

The End????

After eight years attending class at Baylor University, it is over. Not that I have finished finals or gone through graduation, but I did have my last official class this morning. After the class was over there were not any bells or bright lights. I left the class, just as I have been leaving classes for the last eight years. It still is pretty amazing that it is all coming to an end.

I have been so busy preparing for the end that I can't believe it is here. There are still three finals to be taken and a statement of faith to be completed, but I am on the last leg of the race.

I love quotes and one that I heard in jr. high has been going through my head "This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but perhaps it is the end of the beginning." Actually today was not the end and I must not view it this way. Today and the days until graduation are the beginning of the next chapter of my life. Although I am scared to death and sad to leave, I am excited to see what is ahead. I can't wait to discover who I am to become!

No comments: