Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Five Things

Many of my friends had posted this on their blogs so I thought I would join in the fun. I hope everyone has a happy turkey-day!

Like, and Should
1) sunsets
2) spending time with my family
3) college basketball
4) chocolate
5) trees making a canopy over the road

Don't Like, and Should
1) Mustard
2) Ranch Dressing
3) Flying
4) shopping
5) pro basketball

Don't Like, and Shouldn't
1) SPAM – I am referring to the mystery meat
2) shots
3) going to the dentist
4) arrogant people
5) Star Trek

Like, but Shouldn't
1) Tremors
2) Chili Cheese French Fries
3) Lifetime Movies
4) Reality TV
5) Bon Jovi

4 comments:

myleswerntz said...

you should add to your "don't but should" list: coffee. that's the one i've never gotten.

Amy said...

I drink coffe, just not often. I actually had coffe on Wednesday:)

Anonymous said...

It's true. I've made her a cup or two. And even when she's not drinking, she appreciates the smell.
- A Barista (well, part-time barista) Living in Austin

Anonymous said...

Embrace the love for bon jovi