Friday, January 27, 2006

Making a home

While I was in Texas I was able to go see Leigh's new home. She had mentioned that it seemed more like home once I visited. I really didn't understand what she was saying until this last week. LeAnn came and visited me for three nights. It was just like old times at 618. We talked about everything (I think we might have actually figured out how to save the world), ate way too many cookies, and laughed at American Idol. With her here my apartment seemed more like home than ever. I realized how true Leigh was about her home. I can't wait for more of my inner circle to visit to assist as I continue to make Greensboro my home.

6 comments:

The Linz said...

Amy, I'm glad to hear/read you're doing so well in NC. I miss seeing your smiling face!

It seems as though us Calvary alums are spreading ourselves all over the country ...

Ellis Family said...

bigs - where are my cookies?

myleswerntz said...

yeah, where ARE the cookies?

Amy said...

If you come to visit, you get cookies!

celina said...

miss you, too.

Sarah said...

Well stated! I can't wait for some of my far away friends to visit me in Boston. It would make it feel a little more like home.